Pics of the Pallas Chain!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
My wonderful SA sent pics of the Pallas chain! Really excited about this bag. Will be checking it out today when I go in to pick up my scarf...❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 4,123
Reactions: MarLoLV
And inside pic!

OMG! The inside is red too???? WOW! My SA sent me a picture of the one she ordered for me in cerise which arrived at the boutique today. I had no idea the inside would match the color of the flap. The one I saw at the store was Havane, and I just assumed the inside of that one would be in all of them. WOW, I can't wait till I can bring it home. I LOVE this new bag. :yahoo:

Thanks for posting the inside pic.

OMG! The inside is red too???? WOW! My SA sent me a picture of the one she ordered for me in cerise which arrived at the boutique today. I had no idea the inside would match the color of the flap. The one I saw at the store was Havane, and I just assumed the inside of that one would be in all of them. WOW, I can't wait till I can bring it home. I LOVE this new bag. :yahoo:

Thanks for posting the inside pic.
when can you take it home?

Is the leather on this bag pink or red? I've been trying to figure that out. Also, is it big enough to hold a zippy and a pair of glasses? I would probably use it for going out in the evening. I carry too much during the day which means that I need a tote, so I usually take my one of my NFs out during the day. Thanks!

Is the leather on this bag pink or red? I've been trying to figure that out. Also, is it big enough to hold a zippy and a pair of glasses? I would probably use it for going out in the evening. I carry too much during the day which means that I need a tote, so I usually take my one of my NFs out during the day. Thanks!
Its called Cerise - My SA said it is a Cherry colour.

Hi Jolie, did you end up getting her? So beautiful.

I actually went in and tried it on and it looks gorgeous, the red color is beautiful and the inside is to die for, but I also like the Pallas BB such a cute cross body bag! Choices, choices...they are exactly the same price $2280 or $2260. My SA was telling me I should get the Pallas chain, because it's so me and I would use it more for going out, but I don't know...I told her I will think about it and let her know by the end of next week! Even if I had bought it, I would have to take it home next Friday! Can't make up my mind!😞