Pics of the new Stam and what's inside!

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I got my fiance to return the bag that was perm tagged and he got this one! He said it had the shinest hardware! I love it! The stitching is dark grey it is not light grey. Here is what I am planning on putting in it when I use it tomorrow!

Also, just wondering can anyone tell me what season it is? It says R06 197 inside which I thought was resort but the lining is cream and not green and it has a gold nameplate. Also, I read on here somewhere that the inside tab does not tell the season. The swing tag says: C3PEO13 if that helps!:drool:

schooldisplays021.jpg

Love your new Stam! Just a quick note though...I would watermark your pictures because other members are reporting that their pictures have been used by sites like "ioffer". I don't know how to link threads, but you can find it in The Glass Slipper forum.

Enjoy your new beauty! :tup:

I have the same bag with cream canvas lining with the same code on the tag in the inside pocket. My bag is from Fall '06. It's possible they reissued the Fall '06 bag for Fall '07. The Black Stam released after Fall '06 didn't have the gold Marc Jacobs plate inside and had a darker canvas lining.