Pics of the New SS08 Yellow

The yellow is definitely bright - and perhaps a great color for S/S. I can't imagine that I would have a bag in that color though. Yellows of that variety tend to make me skin look even more yellow, and as a result, I appear like I'm very ill (or have improperly applied make-up).

Thank you for the pics!!! Yellow is now off of my list for sure. Not only because of how bright it is, but mainly how flat it is. It looks like a fake Bbag. Jaune is wayyyyy prettier IMO. I don't think I even want anything in that yellow. It's pleather looking. Darn! maybe 2009 a good yellow.:yes:

Interesting, both the SGH & GGH look good against that colour. A bit too bright for me. I have seen a swatch IRL and it is like fluro yellow. I put my Jaune up against it and the SS08 yellow makes Jaune look like caramel!!!

This one will probably be tough to pull off... I really loved Juane's warm tones, but I can see how this is a more S/S colour. The only thing I'd buy it in would be (maybe) a coin purse. It would certainly be easy to find in a dark bag! :lol: