Pics of the New SS08 Yellow

So my SA calls me to tell me that that the first jaune that I ordered was cancelled by Balenciaga. I wasn't very happy and ask about the new yellow, she told me should would try to check with their buyer. Anyway, got a photo in the email from her today!! She told me over the phone was a bright almost fluro yellow. Anyway, here is the photo. Enjoy guys. Not too sure about the colour but I put my name down for a Giant Handle...hope they dont end up cancelling this one. Have to see this one in person.

THanks for the pic! hmmm...not quite sure if I like the 08 yellow, it looks a little too 2-D, flat....if you know what I mean.... but it could be due to the camera flash/lighting. I wonder how it'll look compared to the 07 jaune...

^^ and what's the Giant Handle??

good lord, what is that thing lurking in the upper left hand corner?? what is happening - it's so palm beach retirement community! :throwup: sorry to all the cool lasses and lads who live in palm beach...

yikes - love the bright yellow, probably not for me:nogood:

question tho - what is a "giant handle" - is that a new bal style??? :confused1:

:huh:

I guess I can imagine this being the most perfect POP Spring colored bag period. If I was still living in NC- I could see myself wearing this-- but here in Alaska- it's not called Springtime- it's called 'Breakup' b/c of all the unsightly mud and slush for a month

I'm sure there are people out there who could totally rock this colour, but it reminds me too much of pylons and reflective vests. And highlighters as someone mentioned.

Thanks for posting! It's always exciting to see what Bal comes up with, even if it's a bit scary, lol!