Pics of the new Love 2!! Thoughts??

I must say I am SORRY for the disrespectful comments I made about not liking this bag in a previous post. It seems like my personal opinion is not allowed because it may upset people and I could do it in a nicer way. I got a PM telling me how disrespectful my comments are. I in no way was calling LV customers stupid, what I am saying is that it seems like such a big amount of money for a canvas bag and the higher ups at LV are laughing all the way to the bank.
I now agree and change my mind--this is a stunning bag and I can't wait to go out and buy one in every color.
I guess I am better off finding another board where any opinion is allowed, so I quit TPF and you won't have to deal with me anymore.

there is no need to leave the forum over this misunderstanding. Im sure some members advice has gone along way and maybe we all could be a little more respectful with our posts (me included). We have to be conscious of who reads our posts and some people may adore this bag and other may hate it...but we have to put our opinions down in a manner that doesnt offend anyone. Lets move on from this post :flowers:

I can't wait to see pics of the other colours!:nuts:
I do like these, but not sure if I should spend money on one or put it towards something else. Decisions, Decisions.:sweatdrop:

ohhhhhhhh man i likey i likey! i wonder how LE it reallllllly is!?!?! I wont be able to make it to a LV store until the end of july :sad: and i think this wil be the PERFECT school bag :sad:

IM SO UPSET!!! Do you guys think they will still have them in stock!! WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHH it looks so cute for a school bag!!pocket and everything and price is AWESOME! darn it!

I know i can always just buy it over the phone or have my bf do it butttttttt u girls know its JUST not the same :sad:

SOMEONE tell me they will have enough!!! please :sad:

LOL Emily!!!! At the rate LV is going...ya never know! I just think the price is too good to pass up for a limited item! It'll probably sell quick because it's affordable (which is a rarity with LE items)!

The MM might be good for carrying school stuff....I've really got to get away from carrying a backpack all the time...especially since I'm teaching all next year!

What do you all think: Is Khaki versatile enough to go with everything?

The price is definitely great! It's comparable to the Neverfull and the LVOE is LE! :nuts:

I think if the khaki is like the olive green they had for mono, it'll definitely be versatile enough to go with everything. I think the khaki may be better than the ecru if it is the olive green.

Ohh now I'm super excited!

ohhhhhhhh man i likey i likey! i wonder how LE it reallllllly is!?!?! I wont be able to make it to a LV store until the end of july :sad: and i think this wil be the PERFECT school bag :sad:

IM SO UPSET!!! Do you guys think they will still have them in stock!! WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHH it looks so cute for a school bag!!pocket and everything and price is AWESOME! darn it!

I know i can always just buy it over the phone or have my bf do it butttttttt u girls know its JUST not the same :sad:

call your store and waitlist for it, then they can do a chargehold for you (at least thats what my store offered to do) but I'm not sure how long they can actually hold the item before they think you dont want it and process it as a return

I know the store experience is great....but I wouldn't wait! Ya just never know!

The price is definitely great! It's comparable to the Neverfull and the LVOE is LE! :nuts:

I think if the khaki is like the olive green they had for mono, it'll definitely be versatile enough to go with everything. I think the khaki may be better than the ecru if it is the olive green.

Ohh now I'm super excited!

I really hope so!!! I pretty much live in blue jeans, black pants, or tan pants year round....so it should be OK! And it may be the perfect bag to lug around things like handouts for my students, etc.!
I wonder what the interior will look like?

I really hope so!!! I pretty much live in blue jeans, black pants, or tan pants year round....so it should be OK! And it may be the perfect bag to lug around things like handouts for my students, etc.!

ohh Naomi, it's going to suit your wardrobe PERFECTLY! I'm definitely considering the MM for school and it'll be perfect for your handouts and such.

I'm curious about the interior too, I wish there was some interior pics in the ebay auctions

ahhhhhhhhh....that sucks! im weird i would never waitlist for something i didnt know i wanted FOR SURE haha for the same reason i would NEVER return something!!! haha

I swear im the weirdest person :sad: man lets start a petition and open a LV in oklahoma!! ill run it for the three years that i am here (and ill give all of u the cutest vip gifts ;) ) hehe

twiggers--are you a teacher? so am I!! what do you teach?? are you enjoying your summer vacation?? I get a little :nuts: when I meet other teachers on the board!!

I LVOE (pun intended) this bag! I think it'd be a great school bag and it is reasonably affordable!!