Pics of the new Love 2!! Thoughts??

Twiggers good call on keeping things respectful on this thread, I totally agree and that comment was way out of line. While I love the concept of the LVOE, I am just not sure I love the LVOE2. I really think I will need to see and FEEL it to make up my mind. Thanks so much for posting the photos.

^^^I'm with ya Irish....I really need to see this IRL to be 300% sure!!! I'm hoping they'll call and tell me it's in before Friday and I'll take the train in...and if I no-likey IRL then I'll grab an Amarante bag! God knows I can always find something at LV to spend my money on!

I must say I am SORRY for the disrespectful comments I made about not liking this bag in a previous post. It seems like my personal opinion is not allowed because it may upset people and I could do it in a nicer way. I got a PM telling me how disrespectful my comments are. I in no way was calling LV customers stupid, what I am saying is that it seems like such a big amount of money for a canvas bag and the higher ups at LV are laughing all the way to the bank.
I now agree and change my mind--this is a stunning bag and I can't wait to go out and buy one in every color.
I guess I am better off finding another board where any opinion is allowed, so I quit TPF and you won't have to deal with me anymore.

I must say I am SORRY for the disrespectful comments I made about not liking this bag in a previous post. It seems like my personal opinion is not allowed because it may upset people and I could do it in a nicer way. I got a PM telling me how disrespectful my comments are.
I now agree and change my mind--this is a stunning bag and I can't wait to go out and buy one in every color.

Everyone is free to express their opinion but the way you stated your's was very distasteful. In such a big forum, it's inevitable that not everyone is going to share the same thoughts on a bag.

I love your sincere apology :rolleyes:

I must say I am SORRY for the disrespectful comments I made about not liking this bag in a previous post. It seems like my personal opinion is not allowed because it may upset people and I could do it in a nicer way. I got a PM telling me how disrespectful my comments are. I in no way was calling LV customers stupid, what I am saying is that it seems like such a big amount of money for a canvas bag and the higher ups at LV are laughing all the way to the bank.
I guess I am better off finding another board where any opinion is allowed, so I quit TPF and you won't have to deal with me anymore.

drama queen much?

anywaysss i want to see the khaki color.. i wonder when LV is gonna have this up on the website?

drama queen much?

anywaysss i want to see the khaki color.. i wonder when LV is gonna have this up on the website?

Me too habibty! When I asked the girl at 866 what the khaki looked like she said they didn't have live shots...but from the limited pics she does have she says it looks like the mini monogram khaki...and is an olive-y color!

Me too habibty! When I asked the girl at 866 what the khaki looked like she said they didn't have live shots...but from the limited pics she does have she says it looks like the mini monogram khaki...and is an olive-y color!

Ahh i don't know :sad: I think I have to see this IRL before I can decide... Especially regarding the size as well.. But I'm definitely getting one for sure.. Would make a nice laptop/book bag for uni :smile:

I keep coming back to this thread... I'm liking the khaki bag concept but I'm so not in love with how they did the logo... hmm. I wonder if there will be a Lvoe3? ;)

BYE!

I keep coming back to this thread... I'm liking the khaki bag concept but I'm so not in love with how they did the logo... hmm. I wonder if there will be a Lvoe3? ;)

LOL Emily!!!! At the rate LV is going...ya never know! I just think the price is too good to pass up for a limited item! It'll probably sell quick because it's affordable (which is a rarity with LE items)!

The MM might be good for carrying school stuff....I've really got to get away from carrying a backpack all the time...especially since I'm teaching all next year!

What do you all think: Is Khaki versatile enough to go with everything?