Pics of the new Fall Jewelry pieces finally!

Is it just me or does LV make their jewelry for a very young shopper? I am 31 and the stuff is cute, but I wouldn't wear it. I don't know maybe I am just to conservative;)

Is it just me or does LV make their jewelry for a very young shopper? I am 31 and the stuff is cute, but I wouldn't wear it. I don't know maybe I am just to conservative;)

Lol it's generally geared towards the young BUT, my mom (late 50's) started out wanting the Inclusion line, not me. She bought herself the yellow PM way back when, then gave it to me when she realized she couldn't fit it over her wrist.

thanks rebecca!!! wow finally an inclusion color (grey/silver) i could wear everyday! yay def getting a bracelet and something else in the color, maybe a hair barrette or ring.

You're welcome everyone!! I'm already geared up for the release of these and it's still nearly 2 months away! At least I know my SA will have them held for me when they come in, I can't wait. :heart:

tnx for this! i went to miami this weekend and went to lv and the sa had NO clue when i asked for the black & grey inclusion. she even asked what i meant by inclusion!