Pics of the Blue Jean 35cm Togo Birkin I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bag is beautiful. The Blue Jean is my personal Holy Grail, I just referenced this post in the LV forum where we were discussing Hermes. I am so glad you posted pics, it is sooo beautiful.:love:

WOW, i can't believe i ended up on this blog! I am very new to tpf (joined 2 weeks), and I just finished admiring all the pictures of Megs' beautiful Hermes 30cm Togo Blue Jean Birkin on her post. So i decided to google "hermes blue jean birkin" and THIS blog came up.

After reading the 14 pages of responses posted in this thread, I got a better idea of what tpf really is. Until this thread, everyone's post have been positive, uplifting, and friendly. Then the issue of selling on ebay came up in this thread, and I saw TAOA defending her position on being an ebay seller, and I read all the different responses from tpf community.

I hope everyone learned something after reading this thread.. i did!

I really do enjoy reading all the positive praises and support that are apparent in other threads. Currently, I'm on page 206 of 1608 in the "Your Hermes in Action" thread and I have how support everyone is there! This was one interesting thread to stumble on.. but I'm glad I'm going going back to reading the other one! :smile:

Wow. I read this WHOLE thread too. I didn't like the smell of it from the very beginning, even before the eBay link was posted. She contradicted herself SOOOO many times.

At the beginning, she said she was trying to find ways she could keep it and not have to sell it. Then later, she said she knew when she bought, it wasn't the bag for her, meaning she bought it with the intention to resell only.

The main thing that bothered me was NOT that she was a reseller or the price. Just the fact that it appeared her thread was not sincere and she had alterior motives.

I wouldn't have judged her or gotten into other facts of her life, her living, her education. She was just soooo defensive and very sarcastic.

Ok, you like the bag- FINE. You want to share it with other members- FINE. Would you really post 15-20 pictures? From every angle, pictures of the lock, corners. KWIM.

Just wanted to post my opinion since I spent sooo much time to read through all the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.