Pics of TC Mini Emilia, PB Washbag, MG Cosmetic Bag & New Tan Swatch!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
My tinted chocolate Mini Emilia just arrived as well as my metallic gunmetal cosmetic bag and pearlized bordeaux washbag AND a swatch of new tan! I've done my best to get some quick pics for you all before I step out for the day! I love new tan and will be ordering my next Mini Emilia in it!:yahoo:

Now for the pics: (please excuse my messy bed, I was in a hurry!)

With my BE mottled gold TME which is very slouchy now and larger than Mini Emilia:
101_0652.jpg

Same:
101_0653.jpg

Gunmetal is gorgeous and I wish there was more of it! I want a bag in it!
101_0654.jpg

To help with size perspective. The washbag is HUGE! Good for a large clutch! Pearlized bordeaux:
101_0655.jpg

Gunmetal cosmetic pouch, perfect size IMO!
101_0656.jpg

Inside Mini Emilia:
101_0657.jpg

Includes Ignes cosmetic pouch, VB sunglass case, BE Angel Purse, keys, cell phone, checkbook, tissues and bank deposit pouch:
101_0657.jpg

New tan as close as I can get w/ flash and w/o flash:

101_0648.jpg

101_0651.jpg

New tan is matte, thick and soft. It has a slight texture that you can see in the pics above. It's not reddish but yellow toned. I would describe it as a dark, dark sand or dark camel maybe. IMHO it is far from light whiskey and sunflower. It has more depth and richness than whiskey and sunflower although those are both beautiful leathers too. To me new tan is more rustic. I love it!

These are indoor. There's no sun out today but I'll get more accurate pics as soon as I'm able in the sun. I would say the first pic shows the texture nicely but it doesn't have a glossy surface. The 2nd pic should probably be a tad bit darker. Sunflower is to the left, light whiskey (old lt. whiskey) is to the right and it is on top of tinted chocolate. I hope these help!

thanks a lot for the pics TL!!

Gorgeous bags!!! Love the metallic colors!! :drool:
never saw pearlized bordeaux before and wow, the color is beautiful!
So you got me thinking.... I was torn between cracked silver and gunmetal for my passport cover..... and gunmetal looks amazing.....

mod shots plz? :graucho:

I'll get some mod shots when I get home! I get to go shopping now! Every year we go shopping for our non-profit and get winter coats for kids on the rez in need! I love it because some of the kids never get a brand new coat of their own so it's so exciting to give them one that isn't worn out before they wear it for the first time!! So fun!!

Happy Black Friday!! LOL!

Thank you, everyone! I took the bag shopping with me and loved it! So easy to wear and so light weight! And new tan is gorgeous in the sun! It's sort of like a fawn color, like a deer's fur or hair or whatever you call it... lovely! I love all the items I received today!!

We bought 2 dozen coats and 1 pair of shoes for far today too! Coats were $7 each! I hope we can get the rest of the coats so cheap!! It's a start though!

OK, icky modeling pics! I'm a size 14, 5' 5" or so.

Cosmetic pouch in metallic gunmetal:
101_0664.jpg

Washbag in pearlized bordeaux:
101_0665.jpg

Mini Emilia in tinted chocolate:
101_0668.jpg

101_0670.jpg

Hope those are helpful! All are without flash in indoor lighting. ETA: And of course they all look gigantic in this post! LOL!

pearlized bordeaux.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pretty!
wow the washbag is much bigger than I thought though!
great pics! thank you!

BTW, it really is a great idea to give kids brand new coats!

Love your new goodies, tl!
lol20.gif

Ignes' Tinted Chocolate leather is one of my favorite browns ever--based on how it looks only kuz I don't know what it feels like. It's truly spectacular.

I love the cosmetic bag you got. I was thinking of getting one of those. What color lining did you choose for it and the wash bag?

Karmen, Ignes tinted chocolate is beautiful! It's nearly the same color as BE matte chocolate but has a glossy surface to it and seems more durable than matte chocolate. Tinted chocolate is my favorite leather in this brown! I love it and am so pleased with this bag!

I used pink lining with my pearlized bordeaux washbag and purple with the gunmetal. I am so in love with gunmetal! I'm going to beg Maria to see if the tannery would find it in their hearts to make more!! LOL! If not I might beg her to make me a pouch in it too to go with the cosmetic bag!

The washbag is huge too! I expected it to be bigger because of other reviews but I was surprise by it's size! It will be perfect for travel and an over sized clutch if I ever need to use it in that way. I love the removable wristlet straps that they include so the bags can be used as a clutch too.

I could not be happier with Ignes, their CS and the quality of my bags!!

PS. Thank you for the kind words!

Congrats, the bags are all gorgeous! Pearlised bordeaux is definitely a gorgeous colour, but you have me drooling over gunmetal too! Love the combo of the light pink lining in your TC Mini E as well...

And the idea with the winter coats is awesome! So glad you guys were able to find some on a good deal too!