Pics of stock available at Neiman Marcus Fashion Island

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I returned from LA a few weeks ago now, when I was there I was like a little Aussie freak in the Bal section. I was just taking random pics of all the Bbags I could see (everything but Black)...Here are all the pics I took, you might notice a gorgeous 07 Vert D'Eau Brief on the sales counter - sorry ladies, that's my Bbag :P Sorry in advance if that bag caught your keen eyes first!

So, the first lot of bags that caught my eye were the Sapphire Covered PomPom & the Argent RH range. They had the Argent in the First, City, Work & Weekender.

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.JPG
    001 - Copy.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 162
  • 002 - Copy (2).JPG
    002 - Copy (2).JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 004 - Copy.JPG
    004 - Copy.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 140
  • 005 - Copy.JPG
    005 - Copy.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 102
I returned from LA a few weeks ago now, when I was there I was like a little Aussie freak in the Bal section. I was just taking random pics of all the Bbags I could see (everything but Black)...Here are all the pics I took, you might notice a gorgeous 07 Vert D'Eau Brief on the sales counter - sorry ladies, that's my Bbag :P Sorry in advance if that bag caught your keen eyes first!

So, the first lot of bags that caught my eye were the Sapphire Covered PomPom & the Argent RH range. They had the Argent in the First, City, Work & Weekender.

Welcome back KDC! :nuts:
How was your LA trip?
Hope you had a nice time there!

LOL! :roflmfao:
It is great huh to finally be able to see Bbags in person!!! I felt like you did when I went to Bal Milan *the first Bal store I have visited in real person*

Thank you for the spy pic!

Did you anything fancy while you were there? :graucho: *alongside your EB, Ruby and Marine coming? :graucho:

These lot are the Coral Red...I literally couldn't believe how bright these bags were. I though Bouton D'Or was bright, these bags were like the Hazard Vests construction workers wear. Leathers were all stiff to the touch, not smooth soft & distressed.

They had some Turquoise bags - an RH Messenger, Slim's, RH First's (pictured) and that new Bucket style in SGH (sorry I don't know the style name of that bag)

Oh Yes....How could I forget the best leather in the store...See this pic of the Amethyst Covered City? SUPER-DUPER leather on this baby...This is the bag I nearly bought (until my credit card was declined):cursing: Maybe that was a good thing after all...

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 008 - Copy.JPG
    008 - Copy.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 007 - Copy.JPG
    007 - Copy.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 006 - Copy (2).JPG
    006 - Copy (2).JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 175
These are the Pinks on display...They still have a few styles in GORGEOUS Petal Pink - the RH Messenger, RH Weekender, RH City. They also had a killer Petal Pink SGH City, but as it was the only display one left, the handles and top section of the bag was a little dry from the lighting.

Evergreen was lovely and rich. Their covered Evergreens were all a bit dry around the covered hardware.

OTHER STOCK INCLUDED:

Ruby RH City & RH Works (at the time), Bouton D'or GGH Compagnon, Black GGH Flat Clutch, Black GGH City, Black GGH Brief, several bags in Charbon (covered, RH & SGH) and a RH Weekender in Cherry (I think)

Thanks Aki for your posts as I am going here...:woohoo: Yes, LA was a whirlwind tour for me. I came back to Australia with Pneumonia! I went to work parties every night and really pushed my limits...WARNING, DON'T LET AN AUSSIE MUM LOOSE ON LA WITHOUT HER DEVOTED FAMILY:Push:

I planned to meet up with nicole2730, but that totally didn't work well (sorry mate!) :heart: I was on the complete other end of LA, like 2 hours taxi ride away. In between sitting in amazing conferences listening to Jeffrey Gitomer & Jack Canfield speak, then making it to pre-arranged dinner engagements, I didn't have a chance to catch up with any dear PF'ers! Actually my last night in LA was so peaceful. I relaxed in the room spa and watched cable all night:yahoo:(we don't have cable at home)...I also ordered a big fat bed picnic of room service and ate all night (OMG, by myself with no kids!!! AMAZING-BLISS):graucho:

Ok, I paid for my sins...I felt a little queezy on the flight back home. I arrived in Brisbane on the Sunday morning. Eeek, I felt very worse for wear...I went to work on the Monday morning. My 3pm I really needed to lie down (no other symptoms)...Started coughing profusely around 2am and couldn't move my muscles to get out of bed on Tuesday morning. I had huge fever & aching muscles...Turned out to be pneumonia:wtf:

Anyway, I'm back on deck now!

:supacool:

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
^ This is Miss Vert D'Eau Brief who came on the trip with me...She was a real snob in the store and didn't want to talk to any of the Agneau leather bags :roflmfao:

Ok, ok, I let myself go a bit whilst I was over there...I am usually the quiet one in the corner who laughs at all the drunk people...In LA, I was one of them (OMG) One night I sipped spilled beer of a marble floor in the Marriott Newport Beach - it was a clean floor, gimmie a break!!! Turns out I am a cheap drunk too. An Aussie would say I am NOT "piss-fit". 5 Apple Martinis and I am literally on the floor, under the table...Oops

Thanks for all the great pics KDC! I wish I'd know that you'd be in LA, I would've joined you at FI for your recon mission :ninja:! Looks like you got to see a great selection. So sorry to hear about the pneumonia but at least you had fun on the way...hope you are feeling better!