Pics of some of my bags....

bellabags said:
Fabulous collection! May I ask how much your Chanel caviar bowler was? Is that the large size? Thanks for the info...

Ya know, I ended up returning that bag, it was too small for me. If I can remember I believe it was alittle over $1400, sorry not sure though. Thank you for your lovely compliment! :heart:

wannabelyn said:
u like black bags ;)
so do i...
i really like that gucci bowling bag of yours
wish i could own one too :sad:

Believe me, I've tried other colors like turquoise, cornflower and even mandarin but it just doesn't look good against my skintone! :huh: Even the SAs and my friends tell me, I think I'm a warmtone/autumm person in the colorpalette?! Plus, the biggest factor is I almost always wear black (I'm from the punkrock/goth era) unless it's over 100 degrees, then I'll wear white or a lightcolored funky looking blouse. The bowling bag is one of my top favorite bags, she will be buried with me! :amuse:

Hi Pursemama! Question for you since you have both of these bags & seem to have such a great sense of style!
Would you rather have an LV Epi Alma in black vs. the Chanel caviar bowler?
I already have the Chanel Cambon tote in black but I need another black bag that is versatile for work & casual. Thank you in advance for your advice!