Pics of some new chloe additions

1. Just wanted to share pics of my new chloe additions. :cutesy: :shame:

Bracelet bag loves this!!!!

[​IMG]

anthracite paddy I have been wearing this badboy since i got her a week and a half ago :love:

[​IMG]

2. hey am loving the bracelet bag.Conrats

3. Beautiful purchases!

4. D&G I'd love to see a group piccie of your gorgeous collection..!! :love: All your bags are TDF, and oh that bracelet bag is just P:heart:E:heart: R:heart: F:heart: E:heart: C:heart:T!!
    I'm loving the anthracite paddy too, congrats..!!! :flowers:

5. Thank you Karrey, Danica, and Sonja :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :shame:

Sonja, i will do a group pic very soon, just waiting for a couple of more things to arrive :nuts: :flowers: :upsidedown:

6. OHHH- the leather on the bracelet bag looks so smooshy soft!:love: Love it!:heart: Love the other one too!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

7. OMG! I am seriously loving that bracelet bag! IT is GORGEOUS! And your anthracite paddy is beautiful! Congratulations & Enjoy!!!!

8. I LOVE THAT BRACLET BAG!!!! :tender: Omg... it's just so hot! :heart::heart::heart: (and BTW, I really love those shoes in the picture too!! :love:) Your paddy looks so pretty!!! You have great style D&G!!! I can't wait to find out what else you bought!! (Got any hints for us?? :graucho:)

9. Yay I cant wait to see the next "newborns!!!" :nuts: I'm loving your style, you have excellent taste..!!

10. Thanks Zacorey, Jag, and Audrey :heart: :heart:

The bracelet bag is sooooo soft OMG! I wanted to condition her yesterday but since i've been shopping on the low :angel:, i didn't want my BF to see her. LOLOLOL

I'll be posting everything else next week :graucho:

My 2007 New Year's resolution is not to buy one single bag. I'm stocking up! LOL

11. COngrats ..Oh Chloe Queen..LMAO!
    It looks so soft and pretty..Love that color!!!

12. I love both of them.
    Congrats!

13. Congrats, my friend!! You are building quite a collection. you have a couple more coming if I'm not mistaken!!
    I just got the anthracite paddy too--It is on its way from California as we speak!! Hopefully flying first class and having a little sip of champagne!

14. You rock D&G!! I am sooo in love with that bracelet bag :love:

... and the shoes!!!

15. Thank you so much for the compliments Jill, Y&R, macp6, and hmwe46

Macp6 - you will :heart: anthracite so much. I've been wearing mines everyday!!!!

I am expecting some more babies my way. I will take a picture of the quadruplets next wednesday or thursday! :nuts: LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice