Pics of Smaller Ritz in Grey washed calfskin

1. Here is the smaller version of the Ritz (A33469). It is in smooshy soft washed/aged calfskin. The grey is a very pretty grey with blue undertones.
    The measurements are: 12" long (same length as the 2.55 227 Reissue); 6.25" high; 6" wide at the bottom. It fits perfectly under the arm, 3 compartments (flap front; middle kisslock frame; back zip top) and fits a ton. For anyone looking for a smaller version of the large patent Ritz, this is it.

Ritz rs1.jpg ritz rs2.jpg ritz rs4.jpg

2. i love it!!! congrats the color is amazing!

3. Love it!

4. Is it yours? It's beautiful!
    What's the retail?

5. ^^ Yes Swanky. It is mine. I haven't cut the tags yet because I am deciding between this or the White 2005 2.55 Reissue in the 227 size. I got them both the same day and am torn but am leaning towards this one because I think I will get much more use (holds more, darker & pretty color grey, more year round, very cute & different looking, smooshy soft leather, 4 litte feet on the bottom, ruthenium hw, etc..... Sounds like I'm convincing myself even as I wrote that!). I just thought the ladies on PF might like to see a pic of it since I have it. Oh, and it is 2495.

6. ^I'd pick this one! I LOVE this! I'd love to see it on you!

7. OMG, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have never seen the gray! Did not even know it came in Gray. I saw the Navy and was thrilled I did not get it. That bag is GORGEOUS!! I love it! Go with the Ritz. The white reissue is a nice bag(I have one) but it starts to look grayish. Hard to describe. Do not get me wrong, as I love it a lot and use it often but this bag in gray would seem more practical. I would use it more.

8. Really Gorgeous !!!
    Thanks for sharing pics Golden !!!

9. wow, nice bag! Post some pics with you as a model!! Congrats!!

10. I love this bag, congrats. I hope I can find one after the holidays.... I have to be good (I keep telling myself).

11. That's really nice :yes:

12. Oh, wow! The color and texture of that bag look delicious! Congrats and enjoy!!!

13. I love the color! It's very close to the Noir Paddington I returned.

This is a classy looking bag - keep it!!

14. thanks for posting pics!! it's such a great bag! and i LOVE the little kisslock

-keep it! i agree w/ you on this vs. the white (they are both classics, but you'll probably do this one more, AND its a classic w/ a twist!) love it!

p.s. how much of a size difference is there between this size and the large?? a drastic difference... or just a tad?

15. Pretty color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice