Pics of SEAFOAM 2004 First!

1. Finally, finally managed to get my hands on a Seafoam, HURRAY! :yahoo: I was under the impression that the bag would be "mint" though, so was pretty disappointed when it was obviously used.

The colour is beautiful, a light aqua, but I actually think I prefer my Magenta and Turquoise 05 colours more - they're just really vibrant and stunning, whereas this Seafoam is more soft/pastel.

I'm actually thinking I'm back on the First's size. I'm just a bit too petite for the City size, so they look a little massive on me. The First really does suit my frame best, only problem is that I always lug around so much stuff (book/magazine and jacket are staples) that the City suits.

What size do you think suits? :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BseafoamFirst2sm.jpg
  2. OMG what a GAWjus color!! I want so desperately to NOT like bbags anymore, then I see something like that....it looks great on you, BTW!

3. beverly!!!! it's pretty!!!
    as the question as what size suits me... i would say all :P
    just because i want them all :yahoo:
    except for smaller size as mini twiggy or mini classique looks ridiculous on me :P

4. Beverly you looks amazing and I love your seafoam !! :heart: :heart: I am sooo jelaous :drool: :love:
    I think the first is perfect for you. I am a big bag fan so, for me, nothing it's too big!
    Congratulations!! It's an amazing find

5. It suits you beautifully but I do think that you're not too petite for a city...since you carry a lot both are great.

6. First looks good on you. Cities are about the largest size petite oriental ladies can carry off.

7. YOUR BAG LOOKS GORGEOUS ON YOU!!! I wish I can get my hands on a seafoam...I think the first suits you really well!!!! :heart: :P :yahoo:

8. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    That bag is TDF!!
    You look great with it!!

9. Gorgeous! The color is TDF!

Congratulations!

10. Love the color & I think that is the perfect size for you!

I rotate my bags...use my city as an everyday when I don't have time to sort through my stuff and use my first when I have time to pair down my junk to the essentials.

11. OMG!!:drool: It looks amazing! And it definitely suits you:yes:
    I'm so jealous! Congrats!

12. Wow!!! the bag is gorgeous, such amazing condition! and the First looks so great on you!

13. That is the most perfect bag for you! The size, the colour- everything is like it was designed for you. Congratulations on such a rare piece!:yes:

14. Girl I have no idea what you are talking about. You look GREAT with that bag!

15. I love the color and the bag looks fabulous on you! For me, I like the City for day and the First for evenings out on the town. I was hoping they would offer metallics for the holidays. I was planning on getting a First in a metallic for evenings out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice