Pics Of Saleya MM & Damier Open Toe Pumps

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here you go AddictedtoLV...pics of the Saleya & patent Damier open toe pumps.
    The first pic is naturally how I'd wear the shoes...pants covering them...LOL.
    I rolled the hem of my jeans on the others so that you can see them better.
    I don't wear skirts (well hardly ever) so that's out of the question...but one can truly appreciate the beauty of these if worn with a skirt.
    Oh...I also included a pic of the sunglasses for Matt ;)

DSC02156.JPG DSC02157.JPG DSC02159.JPG DSC02160.JPG
  2. Cute! thanks for sharing.

3. Goes very well with the bag..love it..It's nice with Jeans but I am skirt and capri gal...I would def, wear it with skirt. Lovely..thanks for sharing..always Fabs!

4. WOW! you look beautiful!! i love the Saleya and the shoes:love:

Are those Gucci sunnies? they look like mine:yes:

5. I am not a fan of Damier but I have to say that it looks great. I have been hesitant to try with not real reason, it but it is really pretty and elegant

6. JoJo, those shoes are hot! I love the bag and shoes together!

7. JoJo, great pics, I want a saleya now! I love the combo and you're top too. You look wonderful as always with your nice smile. Thanks for sharing! :tender:

8. More great pics! Thanks for being our model. Love the shoes!

9. I can't get over how great damier looks with denim!!! JoJo, thank you for posting those!:flowers:

10. You're welcome ladies!
    Thanks for the compliments :biggrin:

xLAUx: They are Chanels...model 5045.
    I love them...they are my favorite pair.
    I have quite a few, but I always end up wearing these...LOL.

11. Oh Jojo you are SO killing me with all these pis of the Saleya. I really really want one. :heart:

I read some other members talking about how the bottom base of the bag was too wide so it is uncomfortable wearing it on the shoulder. I guess they were saying that the base pokes out too far.

Do you have this problem? I was loving the bag so much when I tried it on that I didnt examine the base.

12. you are the ultimate fashionista!

13. JoJo, you look so hot rockin' the Damier! You are a total fashionista!

14. Love those shoes!!! And the Saleya! :flowers:

15. Did it just get hot in here or what?!!
    That is a great combo, & you are wearing it WELL!
    Love those shoes, are they comfy at all?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice