pics of potiron Bolide, bracelets, & hippo

tHAT IS ONE DELIOUS BAG IF I EVER HAVE THE LUCK TO SEE ONE I WOULD SNATCH IT UP AS QUICK AS YOU COULD SAY MINE..... ONLY SAW THIS THREAD JUST NOW ...DID YOU SO IT OR WAS IT A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BAG???:smile:
Believe it or not it was sitting on the shelf at the Las Vegas store. The SA also brought one from the back in the new red color. I have to admit it was really exciting to see an untouched bag. I felt bad that I did not take the red one because the SA took the plastic off and opened the box and all, but I really loved this one so much more.

Congratulations on your lovely new bolide! I have the exact bag, which I ALSO found sitting on the shelf at Hermes this past summer! I have been carrying it for the last few weeks and ignoring my others. It really does match everything. I hope you enjoy yours as well!

What a GORGEOUS Bolide, :heart: , and I am prejudice because I also have a potiron Bolide, ;) ! It is such a wonderful color which is unbelievably versatile and neutral yet fun and exciting. You also chose great complimentary accessories and it all must look fantastic together! Enjoy your new pieces, :smile: !!!