Pics of pony & Hawaiian Sharpey bags & other goodies

but that's why i want to be sure they're not going to mark down the pony bags...does anyone think the pony hair bags might go on sale b/c they're not as popular as the other sharpei bags?
They just might... because it is a seasonal, cool weather material.

i got everything from the chanel boutique in hawaii with the exception of the pony frame bag, which is readily available at NM. will post modelling pics of the bags tomorrow. i'm still so undecided on everything except for the hat.

The hat, the metallic sharpei and ballerinas are GORGEOUS to say the least AND you look so fab in the hat! Too bad it is so blistering hot here in Singapore!

I saw the pony sharpei when I was in Hong Kong and hmmm.....not quite my cuppa tea cos it is quite pricky on the arm when one carries it...

the flats are 495 (for some reason they are less in hawaii than here--they're 510 on the mainland). the pony frame bag is 3450. ok that number freaked me out to type. but that's why i want to be sure they're not going to mark down the pony bags...does anyone think the pony hair bags might go on sale b/c they're not as popular as the other sharpei bags?

Gah.. it freaks me out too..

If they go on sale.. many people will be happy but many hearts will be broken too..

ooh goodies! you have the best shipments, seriously :heart:

I love the shearling hat (but was wondering why you'd need it in LA - I get cold easily too, lol)...

and honestly I'm lukewarm on everything else. The sharpeis have always been bags for me to look at, not crave or lust after. I think I like the metallic one better than the pony too! But show us some modeling pics so we can see how those may fit into your family :tup:

Love the hat....u look great on her!

The sharpey bags are lovely too as well the ballerina flats....but i wuld probably keep the hat and the ballerina flats!