Pics of pony & Hawaiian Sharpey bags & other goodies

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
there was a wedding in the family this weekend so i didn't have any time to enjoy the lil goodies sent from Chanel. but here they are:

black shearling floppy hat--the color looks a lot better IRL b/c i had to lighten it in photo and it looks super faded:

shearlinghatback.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

dark brown pony sharpey frame bag (it's much darker IRL):

ponysharpeyframebag.jpg

i am keeping the hat for sure...would reallllly want to keep the pony but the price tag...ouch. do you all think the dark silver hawaiian specials are keepers or no?

^ the shearling hat is SO CUTE!!! i would get one if we have winter here! how much is the pony hair, L? i think i would pass up on that, i'm not a fan of pony hair :P i think the metallic sharpei is HOT! but then again, i'm not a fan of the metallics..... i would keep the shoes though ;)

xo, C

I love love LOVEEEEE those flats, they are gorgeous! Definitely DEFINITELY keep the dark silver hawaiian specials! The color isn't super chromey like a lot of other silver bags but is still very fun. If I had to choose, I would keep that set over the pony.

:heart: that hat!! and i would personally keep the dark silver hawaiian bag - i bet it's hard to come by, and it's not that metallicky so it will be easy to wear! the pony is nice too, but not as rare. i bet you can get that one later...

look how cute the back of the hat is! i want someone to wear it and sit in front of me all day so i can enjoy it LOL--sorry the pic looks like i'm not wearing a top but i am wearing a strapless top:

IMG_3391.jpg

Yay! You found the shearling hat L! I'm so glad I talked you out of getting the floor model from SCP. LOL. It looks marvelous on you!

I prefer the dk silver sharpei over the pony hair. How much is the sharpei again? I love that! ...reminding self that lambskin doesn't go well with sticky-finger toddler... Sign...

^ya! that display model was ewww! i think the DS sharpei is 2350? the metallic finish on the bag actually makes it more durable than its nonmetallic sister. it doesn't feel delicate to me at all.

Sure... you are wearing a top. Such an exhibitionist. I guess my dad didn't sell everything on ebay :smile:

I love the hat...and the sharpei...looks amazing in the DS...even the pony! I have no idea what you are going to give up....looks like all keepers.