Pics of our new baby Lucy :)

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
I found Lucy on petfinder and she was at the pound for two months which is horrible so we decided to add a new addition to our family---

Meet Lucy a 4 month old coonhound rescued from Monroe County Dog Pound in Ohio.

I forgot to add that thats her big sister with her who is also a coonhound her name is Abbey

Attachments

• Lucy Lou.jpg
    Lucy Lou.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 84
  • ab and lucy.JPG
    ab and lucy.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 88
  • lucy.JPG
    lucy.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 102
  • lulu.JPG
    lulu.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I wanted to ask too that on her elbows it looks like there are red spots and she is itching them all the time does anyone know what that might be from? She has been doing it since we brought her home.

I wanted to ask too that on her elbows it looks like there are red spots and she is itching them all the time does anyone know what that might be from? She has been doing it since we brought her home.

Give her a bath with Oatmeal or Tea Tree Shampoo. It is probably an irritation from laying on the surfaces in the pound. Either should be very soothing

Give her a bath with Oatmeal or Tea Tree Shampoo. It is probably an irritation from laying on the surfaces in the pound. Either should be very soothing

Thank you!! I feel so bad because she keeps itching :sad: I will have to get some of that shampoo.

I don't see any fleas on her at all they said they put frontline or something on her at the pound.

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I took some more pics tonight she is was being very photogenic. Will post tomorrow :P