*PICS* of new VIOLET money wallet & comparison pics w/eggplant

Congrats PP! I agree with you.... eggplant color and leather is delicious and in my opinion stands alone. BUT, since I cannot get eggplant now.... like you I think I will be happy with the violet too. I just had to have an accessory in the violet. In your comparison pics, the violet looks more blue, different from eggplant which looks more red I think.

I have a money wallet coming to me soon in addition to the city. The wallet is perfect for me, love the style and I gave in to temptation when my SA said she had one city. She says, "they're hard to come by". I said, 'I KNOW!......"Okay, I'll take it". LOL! We'l
l see, I think the leather might be the deciding factor for me as I am so spoiled having my eggplant weekender. I am excited though as I have strayed from Bbags for awhile and this violet has been calling my name.

Yay for VIOLET!!!!!

Thank you girls!
I don't think it's brighter than Eggplant. Just different. I think Eggplant has more depth and is a more unusual color but Violet is a great substitute for Eggplant. They are very close.
Bella... HI!!!! :smile: Post pictures! I want to see your new Violet when you get her. You can't lose on this one, you can always Ebay it. They are selling for insane amounts on Ebay. :wtf:

Thank you girls!
I don't think it's brighter than Eggplant. Just different. I think Eggplant has more depth and is a more unusual color but Violet is a great substitute for Eggplant. They are very close.
Bella... HI!!!! :smile: Post pictures! I want to see your new Violet when you get her. You can't lose on this one, you can always Ebay it. They are selling for insane amounts
on Ebay. :wtf:

HI! I will definitely post pics, hope to have them by friday. You are exactly right, I can't lose.

BUT.... I keep drooling over the SGH Violets.:nuts:
I don't have any GH bags, but the silver combos are gorgeous. If I don't love the RH bag I may consider the GH.:graucho: LOL!