PICS of New SPRING '07 at BNY

eh that large hardware is totally not working for me. i love the more classic look of the small. and the tassels!!

though i LOVE that vert d'eau...is it that soft of a grayish green in person? mmmmm. that is right up my alley. :heart:

thanks for the pictures!!!

wow , I REALLY thought I would love this new hardware, but it really seems to "squish" the bag..the hardware doesn't have any breathing room...not really digging it :sad:

Thanks Powder! :flowers: You just made my Friday afternoon. I was really intrigued by the concept of the big hardware, but I don't think I'm liking it. But the leather looks good and I'm liking some of these colors:yahoo:

Ohhhhhhhhh.... be still my heart.... the Vert D'eau is MUCH more seafoamish than I thought it would be!!!! And it looks beautiful w/the new hardware.

I can't believe I've been won over by the new hardware (which I really disliked initially). What a cad that new hardware is, appealing to my fickle nature like this! ;)

The new red is just too orange to be to my liking. I'm not sure why they made the decision to go with that color so close on the heels of Rouille, which didn't seem to be too terribly popular.

hmm... now seeing the vert deau I'm still undecided because it has grey undertones? I guess I won't know until I see it IRL.

But I agree with fiatflux that the vermillion is disappointing... from the swatch it looked like it could possibly be a true red and not as orangey.. but from this pic of the entire bag.. the vermillion name is quite accurate and it is quite orangey! Guess this settles what colour I'll be hunting for first in 2007 unless I think I can wait for new season colours to see if any newer red will be to my liking...

Thanks for posting Powder! Love looking at these, and I do hope to buy a giant, maybe when they go on sale :P . But I would like to have one. Kinda diff.

...But I agree with fiatflux that the vermillion is disappointing... from the swatch it looked like it could possibly be a true red and not as orangey.. but from this pic of the entire bag.. the vermillion name is quite accurate and it is quite orangey!...

Agree with both fiatflux and jadecee re: the rouge vermillion. Very disappointing.:sad:

I compare that giant brief to an regular balenciaga, and it's a bit jarring at first. But I compare it to, say, an MJ bag (w/big gold hardware), which I also have and love, and it's STILL edgier than that, and I kinda like it. Nice change. You know?

(I know I loved the white giant brief photo we all saw a while ago - could be part of it is the angle and the light.)