PICS of New SPRING '07 at BNY

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Ok, I just got these 3 pictures. She said she is sending pics as they open the boxes and there are lots more to come. I hate the big hardware on the black. :yucky:

Attachments

• pic002v8.jpg
    pic002v8.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,199
  • pic000v11.jpg
    pic000v11.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,126
  • pic001v8.jpg
    pic001v8.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,083
Thanks for posting powderpuff!

I'm not liking the hardware in the three colours posted... there was a picture of a white brief with gold hardware which looked ok.. but after seeing these, I'm not a fan of the giant hardware.

Can't wait to see more pictures as they open up the boxes!

One of those is marine. One black, one natural. Hold on, getting a pic of the new red and the SEAFOAMISH one.
Iam watching my email as soon as I resize them I will post them. Poor Daphne I am sure my Mom is begging for pics. She promised she would and I guess she did.

UGH! The hardware in the gold is horrible! They should have put silver hardware on the black and other cooler tone colors. The big gold hardware make the bag look a little gaudy. dammit. I was hoping it would be better.

BUT I LOVE THAT MARINE BLUE! WOOHOO! Thats the color I want!

Nanaz where are you! Check out the Marine Blue!

i really dont like the giant hardware, not at all! To me it makes the bags too trendy, and what i like about them is that they arent trendy or overly deigned. I am really liking the brief style though....

cant wait to see the seagreen. hope it is as great in real life as it is in my head!!!!!!!