Pics of New Perfume

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Got the new perfume in the mail today and let me say, the bottle and box is gorgeous. Of course the aroma is very nice as well, but everybody's taste is so different when it comes to perfume. I really like how it smells on me. Enjoy the pics.....

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

That is so pretty. I can't wait to go to Niagara Falls, NY this weekend. I plan on going to Walden Galleria to have some cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory and going to the COACH boutique to see if they have the current perfume, the New purfume and lipglosses and possibly get them at least one or all 3 of them, since the COACH boutiques in Canada do not carry perfume and lipglosses.

omg i would love to get coach perfume but the current one is too sweet(idk how to really describe it) but it gives me a headache, and my mom who wears perfume everyday and they stopped making her brand (aqua di gio or something like that) and i would definatly get her this for birthday if its dif than the other one.

That's pretty! Is the box like a tin?

It looks like it would be, which would be really nice, but no, it's a heavy pressed cardboard.

that looks so pretty! can you describe how it smells?

I wish I could, but I'm horrible at describing things. To me, it's a deeper, richer scent than the other perfume. It's sort of like comparing Calvin Klein's Obsession to Estee Lauder's Beautiful. One is more rich and spicy while the other is more floraly. Sorry, my descriptions stink!

omg i would love to get coach perfume but the current one is too sweet(idk how to really describe it) but it gives me a headache, and my mom who wears perfume everyday and they stopped making her brand (aqua di gio or something like that) and i would definatly get her this for birthday if its dif than the other one.

It's definitely not like the other perfume, which to me is also too sweet and floraly. I was told by a SA that the old perfume is made by Estee Lauder, which I really can't wear at all.