Pics of New LV Belt!

1. I Have to post a thread for my new LV belt on it's own. I love it and have not stopped wearing it. It is Cowhide (thanks Ayla!:lol: ) I recommend this LV belt - it is a flattering one compared to the other buckles I tried on.:smile: Even though I wanted one that was less obvious that it was LV, - this one just looked the best! Hope you like!

50.jpg 51.jpg
  2. lovely :smile:

3. I love your whole outfit, the belt, the bag, that shirt - you look fab ! :yes:

4. Very nice, you wear it well.

5. :nuts: Wow star it's gorgeous:love: ....wait...is that a Hermes:wtf: :drool: ??????

6. I saw that belt today!!!

It looks awesome. Congrats. :smile:

7. your belt is soo nice! your whole outfit is lovely lovely lovely! i :heart: that bag too!

8. Congrats!! You look great as usual!

9. OMG! :nuts: star... your soooo stunning and i love your gold kelly with gold hdwe yummmm!:yahoo: loves it!! congrats.. im sooo envious right now...:shame: :jammin: :love:

10. I LOVE the belt and the purse is TO DIE FOR!!! :love: You look AWESOME!!

11. Thank-you for the outfit compliments!:nuts: This belt goes with everything!

John 5, I love your avatar!

12. Thanks I love your bag!!! :graucho:

13. Star, love the belt, love the Kelly:love: . You wear them well:smile:

14. The belt looks great with the bag!! Good choice:smile:

15. you always look so awesome....but your new belt and bag:drool: :heart: .......WOW! you look stunning!! :love: :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice