Pics of new Jumbo (228) Grey Reissue

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have a look, Ladies. This purse if fabulous! Wow. Love the size. bigger than the cavier jumbo by a couple of inches. I'll have to take a pic with them side by side for comparison.

Love it! :heart:

grey_reissue_1.JPG grey_reissue_2.JPG grey_reissue_4.JPG grey_reissue_5.JPG
  2. Congrats Greenie,

It is beautiful - enjoy!!!!!!! I have to say the re-issue is my all time favorite Chanel bag

3. Congratulations Greenie! Your gray Reissue is lovely. Glad to hear that you are so pleased with the 228 size. Enjoy!

4. :amazed:

That bag is gorgeous!! It's bigger than the caviar jumbo? I can't wait to see the side/side comparison pics!!

5. Congratulations, it's lovely.:girlsigh:

6. Love it! These bags are so beautiful!

7. Congrats! That is one beautiful bag

8. Thanks for the sweet comments, you guys! :heart:

Here's the side by side comparison. The reissue is longer and the jumbo flap is wider.

sidebyside_chanels.JPG sidebyside_chanels_2.JPG sidebyside_chanels_3.JPG
  9. it's a beauty, congrats! :biggrin:

10. Tks for the side by side. Now I can really see the difference. Do you find the reissue to have more room? I love it in grey! Enjoy and congrats. I think I am going to have to put my name on the waiting list for one. Now I have to decide what color.

11. Thank you for the kind comments.

I think they both have about the same amount of room. The reissue has the soft lambskin, while the caviar is a little rougher. I like the grey, it will work well this winter for me.

12. Are they around the same price? I guess the lambskin may get beat up a little more. I am kind of rough on my bags because I am chasing after my three little boys all the time.

13. Gorgeous!:love:

14. Fantastic bag -:love:

15. beautiful bag. congratulations! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice