Pics of New Cruise 2008 Pink Color Flap !!!!!!

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
Hi everyone.... around the globe, which country do you think sells the cheapest chanel bags? ( Some of friends say its cheaper in Hongkong than in Europe )... Anyone? : )
I hear the US is a great place to buy now because of th value of the US Dollar dropping.

shirleycc

Nov 8, 2006
i went to the pacific place store today, and cannot see the bag anymore... and i missed the shop at the airport too :sad:

feeefeee

O.G.
May 18, 2007
I just bought this flap in grey in the HK airport this Tuesday. Can't wait to pick it up in town today. :yahoo:
The pink one in terrific but I personally prefer the grey colour. It's a soft lambskin flap and the chains are very pretty and unlike the reissues, they are lighter in weight.
HK airport and Wynn Macau Chanel still have the pink one, I believe. I saw them at both shops on Tuesday and last week respectively.

I don't think US has them at the moment since none of my US SAs has ever seen the bag.

feeefeee

O.G.
May 18, 2007
Page 5 of this thread got the picture of the grey one. I'll try to post a photo of my bag when I got it this afternoon.;)

jo_ee

O.G.
Sep 4, 2007
SG
I can't view the grey picture on pg 5 :sad:
The pink is SO pretty. If I had the $$ I would snap it up in a heartbeat! :love: