Pics of New Cruise 2008 Pink Color Flap !!!!!!

babevivtan

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Sunny Island
wow, so pretty:love: but oh-so-ex! That translates to SGD$4400! And HK Chanel is already cheaper than Singapore! Oh dear; I doubt I have the spare cash to buy that pretty pink flap:sad:. I'll be going to London and Paris this Dec, so got to tighten my belt:hysteric:.

~Moi~

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Toronto
wow! what a great color! definitely something to make winter seem not as bad...hmm...i too am hoping someone will post a pic of the grey one too, just to add something more to drool over.
thanks for sharing!

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
UK
Sorry does this mean this bag will be about £1400 in the UK? Or do you guys reckon it will cost more than that?!Brenda

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
UK
Wow I never even noticed that part until you said!!! It does look weird now you said!! If only that tissue paper bit wasn't on, might be able to see better without it!!

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I LOVE this bag, I think I may have to buy it if it comes to the US. Does anybody know if it has that double flap that the classic 2.55 bags have? I hope not, if it didn't I'd be HUGELY tempted to buy it!

Dec 2, 2005
What is it made of? It doesn't look like lambskin.

Schnauzie, will you post pics of your grey one? Would love to see this color :smile:

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
If you go to the shop within the next few days, I think it will still be there. It was just put on the shelf yesterday. Good luck.

The grey is a really matt grey so it looks great.:woohoo:

Thanks!! But still in agony........the price, the price!!!!
These babies really keeeeeep on getting more expensive.
But this colour is total :heart: for me.

powerpuffgirl

Nov 15, 2007
Hi everyone.... around the globe, which country do you think sells the cheapest chanel bags? ( Some of friends say its cheaper in Hongkong than in Europe )... Anyone? : )

MsT

Aug 27, 2007
wow...both colors are soo beautiful...that is probably the perfect pink color