Pics of new AW2007 Scarves??

Hi Pyrexia, I've no idea if it comes in other colours, it was the only one my store had. SA said it's a limited edition, but not sure if that's true. It's the most beautiful gold colour too.

Thanks for the info Cal :P I shall go troll my local store to see if they got them!

Here's my new Carré. It came in the day before I bought it. They had this print as the huge cashmere scarf,too. That one was beautiful, but a little too expensive for me.

Attachments

• MünchenLoot 012.jpg
    MünchenLoot 012.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 888
OMG Cal, this I absolutely GOTTA have! It is much too gorgeous for words!
Is this the only colorway it comes in? If there are others... what are they?

I tried this on in Nice in the South of France last week, it was black/brown colourway rather than black/gold. Very nice and I love this size scarf, I have a plain one in 70cm, very versatile size.

DQ, I do have that first one, Projet Carres--it's my second equine-themed scarf (Les Boxes in red that I got w/you was my first), and I love it. You have to see it in person and fold it up. It's gorgeous and that red is a new red that I've never seen before; the perfect shade--called Rouge Carmin. Someone had posted the Projet Carres in a pale blue/blonde colorway as well. Not sure what other colorways it will come in yet.