Pics of My Two New Gucci Bags

janice said:
GURL!! U BETTAH WURK! WIT DEM BAD ASS SUPPA DUPPA FLY BAGS!! WHA' WHA' R U GOING ON VA-CAY AND NOT SHARING? CUZ THOSE BAGS LOOK LIKE "THIS IS MY TOO CUTE BLONDIE GUCCI FOR SIPPING MARTINIS IN ST. BARTH'S FEELING RATHER "KI KI" AND THE VELVETY SNAKE ONE LOOKS LIKE YOUR GOING TO BOOTY DANCE ALL NITE TO SOMETHING FIERCE AND FABULOUS LIKE "JIGGA JIGGA" TO PITBULL, LIL JON OR BEYONCE' OR SUMFIN LIKE THAT. BUT, SERIOUSLY WE HAVE VERY SIMILAR TASTE. THOSE ARE TWO OF MY FAVS FROM TOM FORD. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! CONGRATS

OMG, lol, can you repeat that 1 more time for us janice-girl :lol:

D&G, thanks for the vote of confidence! :love:

bama, janice, you guys need to do some of those major reggae grinding moves and school me :lol: :love:

Christy, grl_next_door, mischa, thank you! i reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy love these bags, too :love:

Greendrv, thank you-i take it as such a compliment coming from you, dear :love:

Ummm.... Just WHY is it called a "blondie"? :blink:

Is it because of the Paris Hilton theme song lyrics that go:

'Cuz I'm a blonde - YEAH YEAH YEAH
'Cuz I'm a blonde - YEAH YEAH YEAH
'Cuz I'm a blonde - BEE-EL-OH-EN-DEE
'Cuz I'm a blonde - DONTCHA WISH YOU WERE ME!!!!

My sister made me put those lyrics on here.:yucky:

BooYah said:
thanks, winternight! honestly, i think the dragon bag could pretty much stand on its own and make its own statement so i'm not too worried about the shoes i could walk barefoot into a room with it and i don't think people would care about the leather on my feet compared to the dragon hanging on my shoulder

BooYaaaaaah, that's what I said too :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:, you little
devil you ... I am happy for you toooo for snatching that lastone from
Bluefly !!!!!!!!!!

...hey, is that chain heavy or what :huh: ?
Congrats again!!! :nuts::yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo:

gucci for life said:
BooYaaaaaah, that's what I said too, you little
devil you ... I am happy for you toooo for snatching that lastone from
Bluefly !!!!!!!!!!

...hey, is that chain heavy or what ?
Congrats again!!!

gucci for life, sorry to have snatched that last one :Push: whenever i wear it, i will think about you :flowers: the chain will not bother me at all as i think of it as carrying tom ford on my shoulder than a handbag :graucho:
thanks again for the congrats :shame: ;) :love:

wow, BooYah-girl, i had to come back again to check-out the photos of your beautiful bags!!!...i'm sooooooooooooo over the moon with happiness for you...lots of love from your blondie twin :love: