Pics of my Twiggy family

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, with the addiion of my new Violet twiggy, (thanks to Earthkeeper) I now have a small twiggy family...:heart::heart::heart:

Miss Vert D'eau
    [​IMG]

Miss Violet twiggy

[​IMG]

Miss Violet with Anthracite twiggy

[​IMG]

And a yummy twiggy sandwich!:love:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. What a fabulous collection of Twiggies, Bethc! :love: The colours are TDF and you must be really spoilt for choice, when deciding which bag to use. Congrats on your lovely family!

3. How cute! I'm now seriously thinking on a twiggy as my next Bal purchase! :smile:

4. I love the Twiggy Sandwich -- cute!! :P Great Twiggy collection, thanks for sharing!

5. Somebody loves purple!!! :graucho: Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous Bags!! :okay: I L:heart:ve Violet!

6. i love your tiwggies! Esp. the violet. I love the style. It's so versatile.

7. Beautiful! I love Twiggies! I especially love your Vert D'eau :love:

8. Wonderful bags, great photos -- thanks for sharing.

9. they're all so beautiful, the colours are gorgeous!

10. Thank you so much everyone! I was just sitting here trying to figure out which one to carry tomorrow!

11. Gorgeous family!!! I especially love the VD and Anthra!!

12. Congrats. Thanks for sharing picz. I hope to get a twiggy soon. Seems like it's a great size

13. Your twiggy family looks yummy! Congrats for your new finds!

14. I adore the Twiggy and yours are no exception! Wear them in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. Man I'm drooling over the VD!! Violet and Anthra aren't too shabby either! I have a soft spot for Twiggies as my very first bbag was one!