Pics of my steel first

Congrats, Coda! It is stunning! The leather is one of the smoothest I've seen! I'm really lovin' this F/W 07 leather!

If you hadn't said it was Steel, I would've guessed it to be anthracite from these photos! People were insisting in another recent thread that steel and anthra are absolutely nothing alike, but I've owned anthra and compared IRL it to steel, and they are very similar -- so with these pics, now no one can call me crazy! hehe.

Thanks everyone, I'm really loving this bag. I think I'm even satisfied for a while, hard as it is to believe!

KristyDarling, I know what you mean about steel and anthracite. I simply couldn't tell the difference between them. Since I couldn't distinguish I decided to get steel since it's the newest release. The leather is extremely smooth, and I specifically requested a bag with this leather. I know many people are fans of distressed leather, but I wanted a contrast to my Cornflower which has much different leather.

Congrats on a lovely steel first! You look great with it! As for the color, I have the steel city, and no matter how I adjust the settings on my camera, I can't get the color in the picture to match the blue midnight-gray color of the bag.

Turtle