Pics of my Skyblue 05 city!

1. Hey gals! :smile:
    took some pics of my skyblue city today. I bought her at Barney's in may 2005 when I was there for vacation. I was so lucky, I went into Barneys just to have a peek at the b-bags. of course there weren't any avaliable, just mini-classique's and wallets. But I took a shot and asked the SA. She said very promptly "no". But as I was leaving, she ran after me and said "hey, I just realized that one customer that had been on the list for a sky blue city left an inaccurate cc-number!" I bought the bag straight away. Her loss, my gain... :wlae: And I don't rergret it still! :upsidedown:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. soooo pretty! :love: It looks FABULOUS on you! And isn't it great when your gorgeous bag comes with a fun story? Something extra to remember ;) Thanks for sharing!!

3. wow nice bag.. very pretty!!

4. Its beautiful agnes! Thanks for the pics :flowers:

5. you look GORGEOUS with it! thanks so much for sharing :love:

6. you look fab! And what a great story to go with it.Thanks for sharing it with us.

7. What a beauty. Congrats!

8. It was meant to be yours!!! It is beautiful!

9. beautiful!!!! and you've got such great style too!

10. wow pretty!

11. It's beautiful! Congrats! I loooove that color!:heart:

12. Oh it is so pretty! And I love your red jacket. That's HOT!

13. Hello, Agnes. You look great! I love the contrast of your red jacket and your blue Bbag. Eyecatching!

14. ohh thanks you guys! :smile:
    Balenciaga ROCKS!!

15. \

dont we know it!!!! i have a sky blue city too!:love: enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice