Pics of my silverado w/ matching shoes LOL

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
Recently I won a cognac python silverado :yahoo:. I received this awhile ago and just wanted to share pictures of it paired w/ my chloe heels from 2004. It's a coincidence that they match :wlae: :wlae:

I wanted going to take pictures w/ it on, but I haven't worn it out yet!

Thanks to this forum, i am very addicted to chloe now. And many many many thanks to all the experts out there :flowers:, i'm much more in tuned into the signs of a fake chloe.

505173024107_0_ALB.jpg

D & G rockstar said:
Recently I won a cognac python silverado :yahoo:. I received this awhile ago and just wanted to share pictures of it paired w/ my chloe heels from 2004. It's a coincidence that they match :wlae: :wlae:

I wanted going to take pictures w/ it on, but I haven't worn it out yet!

Thanks to this forum, i am very addicted to chloe now. And many many many thanks to all the experts out there :flowers:, i'm much more in tuned into the signs of a fake chloe.

505173024107_0_ALB.jpg

didnt see the pics...:crybaby:

The shoes look great with the silverado! I have been lusting after that silverado for so long but never seem to have the funds when it pops up. Love love your silverado!

Thank you ladies!!!

I've been wearing my silverado over the weekend. I love it!!!!

Gees, i'm sooo obsessed w/ chloe. I also just bought a medium black betty from the spring summer season.