Pics of my Sage MAM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here are some pics of my Sage MAM.. I love this bag and the color is very unique...

Attached Files:

2. I sooo love that bag and really wish I could find one!

3. The color is beautiful, I was looking for this bag too, and in the end settled for the makeup bag in Sage stamp (for the mean time atleast)

Congrats!

4. wow..where did you find a Sage MAM? I have been looking for it...
    I ordered a Sage MAB a couple weeks ago from Bluefly...feel that the bag is too big...but love the leather and the color of the Sage..wish it was a MAM...

5. i actually got it for xmas.. but never posted any pics. i ordered it from label 360... i do love this bag and the color is different and very neutral. it goes with everything.. i would check on ebay cause i always see them post some sage bags!! :smile:

6. gorgeous!!!

7. WOW that is a stunner!!!

8. sage is one of the best colours RM made IMO :love:

9. Your bag looks great!
    I have a Sage Mam as well. It's my favorite bag, the leather gets softer and more silky, and right now, it has a soft sheen to it. It matches everything I have in my wardrobe.