Pics of my RM Bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I realized I had never posted pics of my bags before .. I just figured out how to post. Yipee!!! I didnt get to take a paicture of my sage mini morning after .. but below is the No Strings Cltuch, The Clutch, and The MAB in black/basketweave..

257634364_868186628_0.jpg 255167052_859386945_0.jpg 255167282_859387781_0.jpg 255167558_859388805_0.jpg
  2. Very nice! Love the MAB and your clutches.

3. What color is the suede/leather trim:tup: clutch? Eggplant? Its yummy!

4. its eggplant!!! thanks so much!! its my favorite color. soo rich and yummy like u said!! lol. :smile:

5. Oh that eggplant no strings clutch is GORGEOUS! Great collection :smile:

6. Eeek what happened?! I clicked just once! That's what I get for posting on an iphone :sad: Sorry for the clutter... feel free to delete the repeats, mods :sad:

7. Very pretty that Black with basket weave is growing on me very pretty!!!

8. nice collection!

9. very cute! your collection is nice. i love the violet no strings.

10. Your bags are TDF! I love all of them! Your black basketweave mam is GORGY! Thanks for posting pictures!

11. nice, i want the black basketweave too..:rolleyes:

12. thanks guys!!! i love rebecca minkoff!!!! i cant wait to get more.. the black/basketweave is definately my favorite!!! :smile:

13. I love love LOVE your black basketweave MAM and the D-Ring clutch is so cute!

14. Great collection!

15. Love your bags!