Pics of my outlet trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm finally getting around to posting pics. I'm really happy with what I got.
    We were in Branson for 3 days and on the last day I looked up really high in a section that I had been ignoring and seen the ponytail scarf tied to a bag. I made DH get the bag down and I grabbed it, that's why it's so wrinkled. I'm not too worried about it, I will have it tied to mine soon enough. :graucho: oh yeah, it was on clearence, got it for $15 and some change.

I picked up a lot of stocking stuffers too, but no pics of those, my family snoops...haha!

[​IMG]

The wallet is full in the pic, that's why it looks mis-shapen. The koi I really love, but they put a gold colored fish on a silver ring...:confused1:

[​IMG]

2. Wow I have to go to the outlet! I need some scarves!

And that's cheap!

Cute stuff! I love the wallet.

3. Cute stuff !

4. Nice haul! Congrats on your finds!:tup:

5. I love that wristlet!! I wish my outlet has better items like yours. Congrats!!

6. Nice haul. I really like the stuff you got.

7. Wow! Beautiful stuff! May I ask how much the basket was at the outlet?

8. Wow, I can't believe that stuff is at the outlets! I love the lining on the basket, and the ergo wristlet is too cute! Thanks for sharing pics!

9. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I got it for $119.00 after the 20% off.

10. ooh!! I have been looking for that scarf at my outlet to no avail. congrats on your goodies!

11. thats one popular fishy love the scarf!!

12. Only $119!!!!! Oh, man, this is tough. I'm trying to stay away to save up for my Carly and Ali, but this is so tempting!!!

13. Wow! Great finds! I especially love your new wristlet:yes:

14. Oh how I love that straw handbag. I walked around the outlet with it on Friday. I put it back because I have been shopping my brains out :wacko: and I thought I could live without it. Looking at yours makes me want to jump in the car...must resist! Congrats on great finds!

15. Woo woo!! :choochoo:

Nice haul :smile: