Pics of my newest YSL additions...Patent Muse Two and Tribute Pumps!

Thank you so much, chinsumo, shoebuyer37, bubbleloba, Bichon Lover and lvandprada for the birthday wishes and the lovely compliments! lvandprada, I did check out the medium size, too, and was pleasantly surprised to see that it did also fit easily on my shoulder but overall it was just a little small for what I wanted. It would be perfect for someone more petite, though, who isn't looking for another big bag.

Shazam!!!! Congratulations and happy birthday. This bag is so fabulously chic, it's off the fabulously chic radar. And the shoes are to die for, it makes me want to be you, or any other woman, as I can't really get away with wearing tribute pumps. Again, happy birthday!!!!

chinsumo, you wear your bags better than I ever could so I have to strap on the Tributes just to keep up with you!

omg, I'm dying...d y i n g !!!! That bag is so chic and if you rock it with the Tributes, I'd fall over watching you walk down the street if I saw you!!!!!

I had no idea the Tribute pumps came with a lower heel! Might have to check it out!

Looooove YSL patent!!!!

:hugs:Thank you so much, hansyu, alouette, Sewon and pikeeygrl!

omg, I'm dying...d y i n g !!!! That bag is so chic and if you rock it with the Tributes, I'd fall over watching you walk down the street if I saw you!!!!!

I had no idea the Tribute pumps came with a lower heel! Might have to check it out!

Looooove YSL patent!!!!

You should definitely give the lower Tributes a try, with the platform they're really as comfortable as any other heels. And I'm with you on loving YSL patent! :tup:

congrats shazam! your muse 2 is tdf!:love: definitely a keeper! i love how it slouches! the shoes is lovely too!

:flowers: Thanks, ch33klet! I'm a big fan of the softness and slouch in this bag, too. The bottom is rigid enough that it doesn't completely lose its shape but I love how it hangs from the strap and latch when being carried.

fabulous detailed photos of your beautiful bag !!!
thanks for sharing those!
also love your new pumps....congrats, they are just lovely !!!!

:ty:Thanks, Glamazon Huntress and travelbliss! I always end up taking so many photos of my YSL bags because I feel like there are so many little details about them that I want to share!

LOVE that bag. Best looking patent bag I've ever seen! I just bought the Muse 2 in blue croc embossed so I can't wait to get it :smile:

I'd love to see pics of your blue croc Muse Two once it arrives!

chinsumo, you wear your bags better than I ever could so I have to strap on the Tributes just to keep up with you!

That is sooooo not true Shazam. I think we as YSL lovers need to come to grips with this one universal truth, that we're all super-fabulous-amazing.

:wlae:<--That's how super-fabulous-amazing people dance.