Pics of my newest YSL additions...Patent Muse Two and Tribute Pumps!

shazam

Jul 22, 2007
I finally have in my possession the bag I have been wanting for months now, the black patent Muse Two! I celebrated my birthday last weekend so it was a combination birthday gift/fall purchase and then the Tribute pumps were just too nice of a deal to pass up and look so great with the new bag! I don't usually do platforms but these are only the 4" heels so they're surprisingly comfortable and wearable.

I have a ton of pics to post and I tried to capture how gorgeous the patent is on this bag. Because it's patchwork and really a suede bag with patent patches, the patent is so soft and smooshy, it's unlike any other patent I have from YSL (including both textured patent and croc embossed patent pieces) but yet is still scratch and water resistant. The bag is beautifully constructed and really has the luxurious feel of a $2K bag, so much so that it almost seems in a different league than my other YSLs.

I keep my wallet and phone in the back outer pocket that runs along the bag, which are my two true essentials when I'm running around, and everything else goes inside. I love the interior zip pocket and although you do need to use two hands for the main latch, this version so soft and malleable that it's easy to do, and the bag does not tip over and spill if you need to let it hang open for a minute.

I think it's a keeper! :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

(The blemishes in this photo are just lint I didn't brush away and the white in the latch is an envelope in my bag that I didn't notice at the time)...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dsc01994.jpg
    dsc01994.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 18,099
  • dsc01993.jpg
    dsc01993.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 652
  • dsc01996.jpg
    dsc01996.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 17,976
  • dsc02006.jpg
    dsc02006.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 17,941
  • dsc02008.jpg
    dsc02008.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 640
Here are some more pics and the ones of it hanging from the kitchen chair best represent what it looks like when you're actually carrying it on the arm. It does fit easily up on the shoulder, too, although for me it will still probably be tough with the winter coat. I do love it on the arm, though, and how the gathers on the side give it a rounded, blouse-y look which softens it and keeps it from looking strictly like a briefcase.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dsc01999.jpg
    dsc01999.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 17,413
  • dsc01998.jpg
    dsc01998.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 17,656
  • dsc02003.jpg
    dsc02003.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 17,631
  • dsc02002.jpg
    dsc02002.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17,729
  • dsc02005.jpg
    dsc02005.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 17,868
And here's the last set of pics with my new Tribute pumps which are also suede and patent...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dsc02013.jpg
    dsc02013.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 4,278
  • dsc02014.jpg
    dsc02014.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 4,214
  • dsc02015.jpg
    dsc02015.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 4,197
  • dsc02017.jpg
    dsc02017.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4,188
  • dsc02018.jpg
    dsc02018.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 4,185
OMG! The bag is just so absolutely stunning. :love::love::love: I'm so happy for you shazam. And happy belated birthday! :Partyhat:

I'm curious about the measurements on the bag. And what is that divider thing inside like IRL?

Gawd, congrats again. Fantastic purchases!

:flowers: Thank you so much, oceancitygirl, vlore, Cosmopolitan, Melissa Ann and persian11!

OMG! The bag is just so absolutely stunning. :love::love::love: I'm so happy for you shazam. And happy belated birthday! :Partyhat:

I'm curious about the measurements on the bag. And what is that divider thing inside like IRL?

Gawd, congrats again. Fantastic purchases!

Mine is the large size and the measurements are 15" x 11" x 6". The divider is an interior zip pouch that's attached at the top, so it's hanging in the bag and just reaches the bottom of the interior. It essentially creates three unstructured compartments but items can move back and forth under the pouch if you don't have it stuffed.

I actually ended up purchasing mine from Bergdorf's although they do have it at the Saks Jandel, too, along with other versions.

Shazam!!!! Congratulations and happy birthday. This bag is so fabulously chic, it's off the fabulously chic radar. And the shoes are to die for, it makes me want to be you, or any other woman, as I can't really get away with wearing tribute pumps. Again, happy birthday!!!!