Pics of my newest Inclusion bracelets!!!

Do I get a commission???

How about a big fat - cross out fat and replace with GM "THANK YOU!!!"? THANK YOU!!! :yahoo:

(I didn't even realise that the Transparent bracelet would come in a GM size... I never really thought about GM's before, but I saw your pics and then I saw the GM in the store and then I just had to have it!!! My DH was with me when I bought it but he said he likes the PM version better.

Thanks again!!

Lol I know I saw that! I have this thing with my store though..my SA actually told me the other day that she appreciates my loyalty because they have a lot of customers who randomly purchase from stores even though my store can get in just about anything people would like. I guess my loyalty to the store was why she gave me the VIC gifts :lol: :graucho:

I know what you mean.... I feel guilty for not buying from my regular SA who is really great, but (my excuse) my regular store doesn't always get a large quantity of bracelets. When I bought my black inclusion, my SA sent me to South Coast Plaza since she didn't have the black one in stock. She tried to have it transferred from South Coast to Century City but since the price was under a certain amount (I think $400), they couldn't do a store to store transfer unless it was over a certain amount . So my SA had to send me elsewhere but she had SCP hold it for me at the other store.

I'll have to call my SA and have her take me off the waitlist at the store.

I know what you mean.... I feel guilty for not buying from my regular SA who is really great, but (my excuse) my regular store doesn't always get a large quantity of bracelets. When I bought my black inclusion, my SA sent me to South Coast Plaza since she didn't have the black one in stock. She tried to have it transferred from South Coast to Century City but since the price was under a certain amount (I think $400), they couldn't do a store to store transfer unless it was over a certain amount . So my SA had to send me elsewhere but she had SCP hold it for me at the other store.

I'll have to call my SA and have her take me off the waitlist at the store.

Lol my store doesn't get the smaller jewelry pieces in as quick as some other stores do, either.
My Bubbles came in later and with the Inclusions, I got the beige and black Speedy keyrings at SCP soon after they came out, the white came from SCP and the berry came from my store. The berry ring also came from my store and the yellow PM bracelet from awhile ago came from elux. If they'd get things in faster I wouldn't be so tempted to buy elsewhere lol.