Pics of my newest Inclusion bracelets!!!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I just bought the Transparent GM on Friday and the Pomme PM today!!!! I'm so happy!!! Can't wait until the Amarante arrives in June....

I wasn't planning to buy the Transparent GM until I saw Stefania's GM that was posted about a week ago... (Thx Stefania! - It's all your fault!! LOL!)

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

Congrats!
I keep getting more annoyed by the day that my store doesn't have all these pieces in, in my size. GAH.

The Beverly Hills/Rodeo Dr. store has the pomme and transparent PM bracelets in small version (tiny) and the regular (large) version. I just saw it today!!! Call them!!! It was on the 1st floor and 2nd floor of the store.

They also have the Transparent GM bracelet.

The Beverly Hills/Rodeo Dr. store has the pomme and transparent PM bracelets in small version (tiny) and the regular (large) version. I just saw it today!!! Call them!!! It was on the 1st floor and 2nd floor of the store.

They also have the Transparent GM bracelet.

Lol I know I saw that! I have this thing with my store though..my SA actually told me the other day that she appreciates my loyalty because they have a lot of customers who randomly purchase from stores even though my store can get in just about anything people would like. I guess my loyalty to the store was why she gave me the VIC gifts :lol: :graucho: