Pics of my new TURQUOISE 05!

Aww thanks everyone! I'm so pleased with the color - it's gorgeous IMHO and I'm glad I got it new! :love: I even have a silky pashmina in the EXACT same color, so they look great together :smile:

MarieG - I buy from CultStatus and also eBay, and I get them shipped in from boutiques in the USA as well. The unfortunate thing is that I have to pay Customs Tax most of the time - up to 40% of the actual cost of the bag... so whilst you USA-based ladies have the luxury of paying regular retail, I'll end up paying Retail + International shipping + 40% Customs. Ack! :cursing:

MarieG - I buy from CultStatus and also eBay, and I get them shipped in from boutiques in the USA as well. The unfortunate thing is that I have to pay Customs Tax most of the time - up to 40% of the actual cost of the bag... so whilst you USA-based ladies have the luxury of paying regular retail, I'll end up paying Retail + International shipping + 40% Customs. Ack! :cursing:

Thanks for that, Beverly! At least we'll share the pain when I'll be in Autralia and ordering BBags, too.:smile: Ebay sounds like the way to go in order to avoid paying that much in tax, right? Thanks again and love your blog by the way!:yes: