Pics of my new to me Taupe Stam

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, here it is...finally. After one auction I won fell through, I found another 2005 original Stam in Icy Taupe leather. I had it authenticated here on TPF, so I feel pretty good that it is authentic. These original Stams look kind of different than the newer Stams. It's kind of difficult to be 100% sure!

smalltaupe4.JPG smalltaupe2.JPG smalltaupe1.JPG
  2. It's really pretty! I looooove that color!

3. So nice! Congrats!!!

4. Congrats, gorgeous bag, post some modelling pics!

5. It's lovely, congrats!

6. it is most definitely real. the fakes don't come close to the unique icy finish and color. so beautiful! congrats!

7. congrats!

8. Congrats! Glad it all worked out for you!

9. Love that icy leather...congrats rorosity! How many Stams does this make now? :graucho:

10. Thanks for reassuring metadpole. You know, I wore the new bag out tonight and I was with my husband and some friends of ours at a local wine bar. We were having a really good time, but I kept catching myself staring at my bag and petting that icy leather! I felt like a kook, but that leather is really unusual and it has such a different feel to it. I wish Marc would bring that leather back. I always wonder why the details we love so much are now discontinued. You'd think that they would realize what a high demand there is for these things and reissue them.

I have 7 Stams Luvpurses...yes, I know it is ridiculous. I can't help it. I love that bag.

11. Gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous! Love the color!

12. Fantastic!!! :nuts::nuts: Lucky number 7!!:woohoo:

13. gorgeous roro - so glad you went for it! I have three stams and my 1st season Petrol is by far by absolute favorite one! That leather is so wonderfully soft -- so many times I would just grab it in my hand and "scrunch" it up!! It's so wonderful to touch! I also loved to carry that bag in my hand (instead of on my arm) -- since the handles are a little smaller you can really feel how wonderfully soft they are!! and don't even get me started on that suede lining -- aaahhh!!

BTW -- did you find that it was actually lighter than your 6 other stams?

14. gorgeous :drool:

15. You Lucky thing.....Is the lining suede....Ohhh I need one....!