**PICS** of my new purchases....

1. My bronze bowler, white east/west (RETURNED due to damage), & my card case..... I will update w/ my dark gold 227 I bought today......

Bronze Bowler.JPG Bronze Bowler - close up.JPG Bronze Bowler - inside of bag.JPG Bronze Bowler - Side View.JPG East-West - White - 001.jpg East-West - White - 002.jpg Grained Diamond Stitch Calfskin Card Holder - 001.JPG Grained Diamond Stitch Calfskin Card Holder - 002.jpg Grained Diamond Stitch Calfskin Card Holder - 003.jpg
  2. Beautiful! Congrats!

3. Gorgeous bronze bag!

4. I was hoping to see pics. Brendan told me you had come in to buy a 227 (he only mentioned it because you had mentioned my name). Please tell me how much you love the "dark gold" 227?:love:

5. TDF!!! Every single one of them. I can't wait to see your Diamond Stitch Tote when it arrives.

6. Congrats on your new purchases, I really love the bronze color.

7. gold 227?!?!!

gorgeous new purchases. it's a bummer the white east/west was damaged

8. haha... hope you don't mind... btw.. I LOVE your earrings... you have amazing taste girlie!!!

the dark gold is beautiful... if only I had a darkwhite to go with it.... hmmmmmm.....

9. Beautiful! Congrats! That totally sucks that your East/west was damaged, though!:sad: But, I'm sure you'll enjoy your other new goodies!:yahoo:

10. Yahhh Love it!

beautiful jap

11. congrats!

12. I love your lux!

13. Japs!!! Love, love love!!!

14. I love the bowler. Such a beautiful and rich color. They are all very classy. Gorgeous bags.

15. LOVE them!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice