PICS of my new Prada......Thanks PP!!

It's just purely lush, Miu. I'd like to just eat it up. :girlsigh:

The last two Pradas I got from BF came together, one had a tag, the other didn't. I emailed BF right away and they wrote back that they had noted this on my account, should I wish to return it.

I wish they'd get back on the stick though with the tags.

miu2, this bag looks yummy. I really love the color on it too.

I also love your avatar, it reminds me of my sister's Rottie.

Congrats on the bag!

Oh yes, I love Miu2's avatar too. I love rotties. I used to see a Rottie and his owner walk around on campus. The rotti always had the biggest smile and was always good for a quick pat on the head!

Miu2, what's your Rottie's name? He/she has a huge smile!

Beautiful bag, miu2. And it looks lightweight, too. So happy for you that PP could "help" you get this bag!:nuts:

I noticed the large Harley is up for grabs--was it too big? Are you keeping the one-handled medium size?

You guys have been on a roll. I just sit back and admire.:popcorn:

Beautiful bag, miu2. And it looks lightweight, too. So happy for you that PP could "help" you get this bag!:nuts:

I noticed the large Harley is up for grabs--was it too big? Are you keeping the one-handled medium size?

You guys have been on a roll. I just sit back and admire.:popcorn:
Light as a feather Carolina! The Harley is a bit big for my taste. It was really hard to put it up for auction, because this bag was a real bear to find. I called all over London to find it and the bag, itself, is just gorgeous. If it doesn't sell, I may just end up keeping it for a while, not quite sure yet. I am going to keep the single-handle medium size (for now anyway). I am finding that the distressed calfskin leather is beginning to soften up as I am using it every day now. No color transfer yet either!! ;)

His name is Blitz and he is a total "Mamma's Boy". He had a mate. Another Rottie and her name is Betty and she is a full on Daddy's Girl".
Thank you for your kind words about my baby!! :flowers:

Gosh, two Rotties!! Do they have babies yet?

My Dh's old German Shepard took some time to warm up to me but we became firm friends. DH said that he paid more attention to me than him! He never jumped on me and was careful not to step on my shoes or rub against my clothes if they are 'going out' outfits. Although I never knew how he could tell!

I've always wanted another GS or Rottie. :love:

I bet your purse collection is super safe with your Rotties!

Gosh, two Rotties!! Do they have babies yet?

My Dh's old German Shepard took some time to warm up to me but we became firm friends. DH said that he paid more attention to me than him! He never jumped on me and was careful not to step on my shoes or rub against my clothes if they are 'going out' outfits. Although I never knew how he could tell!

I've always wanted another GS or Rottie. :love:

I bet your purse collection is super safe with your Rotties!
Aaaawwww..............gotta love the puppies!!

Purses are safe, but I've got to be careful when they want to sniff them too closely with their big wet noses!! :lol: