PICS of my new Prada......Thanks PP!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
That's a sarcastic thanks PP!! I have found myself buying WAY too much lately and had secretly hoped that this bag would be going back to BF...........but, no such luck!! Darn it PP, the leather is just as you said it would be..............soft as silk!! I love slouchy bags and this one is TDF!! Well, she'll be staying with me a while. By the way, has anyone else been finding that BF is not sending security tags on their bags lately? This is the second one that I received without a security tag! :confused1:
Anyway, here she is:

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
YUMMY! That brown looks good enough to eat!

I don't think you can 'blame' this on PP, the purse is so gorgeous and in the perfect shade of caramel brown. :drool:

I just received another bag from BF this morning without the security tag this morning. This makes me very nervous as they recently delivered one of my orders with an item missing. I did get credit back for it but it was so much hassle.

Does anybody have any experience with not receiving a security tag on the bags? How does that affect returns? I don't want to be 'tag' as with a red flag as a troublemaker especially with my recent fiasco.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Miu2! But seeing that you received a bag without a tag as well....I'm really worried.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007

I don't think you can 'blame' this on PP, the purse is so gorgeous and in the perfect shade of caramel brown. :drool:

I just received another bag from BF this morning without the security tag this morning. This makes me very nervous as they recently delivered one of my orders with an item missing. I did get credit back for it but it was so much hassle.

Does anybody have any experience with not receiving a security tag on the bags? How does that affect returns? I don't want to be 'tag' as with a red flag as a troublemaker especially with my recent fiasco.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Miu2! But seeing that you received a bag without a tag as well....I'm really worried.

I had the same thing happen to my Prada Glace Tote from Bluefly. I called them and they said they noted it on the account. I am keeping the bag so it is not a big deal, but they seem to be hit or miss on the security tags. I just got in another Prada bag from them today that had the tag, but they sent the wrong bag! So I have to call tomorrow.

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007

The first bag without the tag was the Prada "bumble-bee" looking bag and I simply called them and let them know that I wanted to return the bag and that it had come without the security tag. The representative was very nice and simply gave me an authorization code to write in. However, I called them within 1 hour of receiving the bag. :shrugs:

fashionlover123

designer bag addict
Mar 19, 2008
I just received a Gucci bag today with no security tag. So I called them to tell them right away in case I need to return it. They said they might have overlooked some bags and forgot to put tags. Last time I received a YSL bag without the tag, and I realized that after I returned the item. I'd to call bluefly to get the authorization code, and then called DHL to ask them put the code on the return label. So much hassle!!!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
Congrats miu2! I was thinking that this bag would be TOO gorg to let go! The color is just right and the leather!!! Oh vey, the leather is TDF! I want to pet these bags every time I'm in Saks!

Now, onto the important matter: You still keeping all your coffers?? :graucho:;)

Sidenote: IME, so far all bags received from BF have had all tags attached...knock on wood.

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
miu2 said:
That's a sarcastic thanks PP!!
When I can't shop, I enable. It's my life's purpose. :devil:

Vuuuuuuury nice, Miu2. I was still carrying my aqua bag yesterday, but was in an orange mood today. :graucho:

On the security tags and BF: two without tags is the count for me so far. One was a BV that I was pretty sure I wouldn't keep (and didn't), so like the rest of you, I jumped on the phone. I can't remember what the other one was, actually. I just know there were two and I let the CSR know I was NOT happy about it. As much as I hate the necessity of those tags: I WANT THEM ON THE BAGS!!! :yes: