Pics of My New Orla Kiely Bag!!!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Very nice. Have fun.

2. Really cute!

3. Oh wow...that is a really super purse. Have fun in Croatia, I was there about 4 years ago and loved it. Bring a big wallet though because it is really expensive.

4. I like your new bag, it reminds me my funtote leaf canvas bag I bought 2 years ago, they are kind of similar.

5. I like my funtote maple tree tote better, I don't like to run into someone with the same bag.

6. Aw dang, after seeing your pics I'm second guessing myself. I just got a Tano Petit Larceny for my summer trip. The choice came down between the two, and the OK was sold out where I was looking and the Tano wasn't.

BTW, where in Croatia are you going? I went to Dubrovnik a few years back...very cool. Have fun.

7. I've just bought an Orla bag. Can't wait for delivery! Excellent price from Achica.com.

8. That one has been my fave ever since I saw it on WNTW a while back. It's always sold out whenever I look tho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice