Pics of My New Orla Kiely Bag!!!

eponine03

Aug 28, 2007
So, I needed a sling/messenger bag for traveling to Croatia this summer. I didn't want to bring anything leather as we will be around the ocean and salt water all the time, and I have brothers who will inevitably ask, "Do you have room for this in your purse?" LOL! After much searching (Prada Nylon, Longchamp, Etc.), I came across Orla Kiely. Her sling bag is perfect for my trip! It has a super easy to clean coated canvas on the outside and some really great pockets inside. Can't wait to use it!!

What do you think?

Attachments

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
very nice! I actually saw an Orla Kiely store in London! I had no idea they had boutiques!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Loving it!!!
There's a very 1970s retro vibe going on with it - I think it's very cool, very practical and perfect for summer!!

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
OMG, i love it!! that's my favorite pattern (multicolor stem). it's gorgeous! congrats!!!

janechin76

Jan 31, 2008
red dot.
I love your bag! I love orla Kiely prints! I love their umbrellas with the same prints! I Love love Love your bag!
Have a good trip!

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
It's very nice ~ makes me want one after viewing its interior! Enjoy it as well as your trip!!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Orla Kiely bags remind me of my favorite quilt fabric designer Amy Butler! :tup: