Pics of my new non-moto Balenciaga.. I don't even know the style name!

courty

Apr 1, 2007
my friend owns this bbag, and i was admiring hers a few months ago. she didn't know much about it (style name or anything). but by chance, i saw one on ebay, in REALLY poor condition- lots of scratches... but i didn't care! i ended up getting it at a decent price.

i am carrying it today for the first time, and i really love it! it's more structured than most things i have, which is a nice change. it holds a lot, and the drop is just right for carrying it on my shoulder. it is a little heavy, but doesn't bother me.

anyone know the style name? i am just curious.
4444839346_b1ec26b407.jpg

the color is actually a nice deep green, not black like it appears in this photo. but i just liked the picture.
4444848714_9f15ff1412.jpg

i also wonder if there's a way to smooth out some of the scratches? i am not careful with my bags, so am not bothered by it either way. i'm just debating it for now.

this is an older style and I really like it, unfortunatelly I can't tell you what it's called. If I remember right it's from the f/w 2006 collection but I could be wrong as I don't have my collection books with me right now.

^^oh wow that brown color is GORGEOUS! i am no good at authenticating, so maybe you want to post that in the 'authenticate this' thread- but it looks good to me!

and mine is actually a very dark green, not black. it just looks dark in my photos.

I have this bag too in dark brown, and my bag has the inside Balenciaga tag a little lower than they usually are placed and it is stiched in brown. All the bags that I have seen in this style on Ebay have had that same feature, also the patent leather ones.

I think that the scratches might actually be a part of the look, I bought my bag brand new with tags from Neiman Marcus hanging from it and the nubuck leather had a worn look to it even when it was new.

I remember reading that this bag is the coffre-fort bag, here is the link http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/919

I also found the bag discussed on this site, where it is just named a saddle bag. http://www.pursepage.com/balenciaga-handbags/balenciaga-saddle-bag.html