PICS of my new Mastic Day & comparison pics with Sandstone & Greige....

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
The leather is smooshy and silky(thanks to Daphne who always picks yummy bags)and I love the color. It really isn't like any other color. I don't find it yellow at all. It's very neutral and very pretty. I liked it a lot more than I thought that I would. I regretted selling my Truffle Day and I missed it. I think the Mastic is very pretty in the Day style. I took a few quick pics, the lighting wasn't that great. Also here is a comparison with Greige, Sandstone, Mastic and my '05 caramel.

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: GRIEGE, SANDSTONE, MASTIC, '05 CARAMEL:
IMG_0949.jpg

Mastic looks GREAT on you! Looks like Daphne picked out one that's not so gold-y for you.. I haven't liked any of the Mastic pics I've seen, but the color of yours is very pretty! In the comparison pics you can tell it really looks nothing like Sandstone.

Ok, I'm rambling now..lol.. CONGRATS :yahoo:

Oh Powder, good to see you with your new bag! Congratulations. Mastic is beautiful...I'm also considering this color if I can't find my Sandstone Day :crybaby::crybaby:. I have to ask Daphen to pick another one that looks like your. Not to yellow-y or gold-y :tup:

Powderpuff, these are great comparison pics. I agree that mastic looks great in the Day style. I'm still not convinced about the SGH, but you have good taste, so until I see it with my own eyes, I'll take your word that the combo looks good IRL. Anyway, congrats on another beautiful bag (you do get great leather on your bags).