Pics of my new Mastic baby paddington!!!

Hello Everyone,

I just received this bag from LVR and wanted to share it with all of you:yahoo:

I apologize in advance for my sad attempt to change the background in the pictures. My room is quite messy :shame: .

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• chloe1.JPG
    chloe1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 213
  • chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 252
If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? This bag is gorgeous. I'm considering buying a baby Paddington, but I'm not sure about the size. It's kind of a hassle for me to get to a store that sells Paddys, so I'm curious about how big it would be. I had a medium satchel and that didn't look too big on me, but I am seriously considering a baby this time around! I think they are so adorable!

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? This bag is gorgeous. I'm considering buying a baby Paddington, but I'm not sure about the size. It's kind of a hassle for me to get to a store that sells Paddys, so I'm curious about how big it would be. I had a medium satchel and that didn't look too big on me, but I am seriously considering a baby this time around! I think they are so adorable!

Thank you for the compliment :smile:

I'm 5'1, but with heels around 5'4 and the bag still looks proportional. When I first purchased this bag, I was scared that it would be too small but it can surprising fit a lot of stuff since the leather is quite soft and unstructured.

The size of the bag is roughly 11" x 5.5" x 5.5" D

I hope this helps!!